With age comes wisdom, and with wisdom comes…
Let’s be real: aging can be hard.
Aging and experiencing uncomfortable symptoms like hot flashes, vaginal dryness, headaches, fatigue, and beyond is a drag.
The good news is there are ways to support aging. And it can go beyond just controlling your symptoms.
In menopause, we lose the benefit of having hormones like estrogen, progesterone and testosterone. The drop in these hormones leads to a lot of symptoms and can make life really challenging. Replacing those hormones can positively impact your health and wellbeing on a number of levels.
Bioidentical hormone replacement (BHRT) can:
- Positively improve mood, cognition, metabolism and body composition
- Increase energy and improve sleep
- Decrease inflammation
- Decrease risk of osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease and memory deficits
- Improve appearance of skin
- Decrease or resolve symptoms including hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, anxiety, mood swings, insomnia, depression, low libido, & more
Although there are inherently increased risks to our health because of aging, we can make steps to decrease those risks and improve how we feel.
BHRT is one hugely beneficial way to do that.
Whether you know you want BHRT, you’re interested and want to learn more or simply want to discover the best ways to support your body in this new phase of your life (with or without hormone therapy), we work together to address all the options and what works for you and your lifestyle.
Getting older is inevitable but we can do it gracefully and with support!